Twinkles Preschool is Ofsted registered. We provide excellent quality
childcare within a caring and stimulating environment. We operate from a very spacious hall with an enclosed outdoor space where children play and have fun.
At Twinkles Preschool, we
- Provide high quality care and education for children primarily below statutory school age.
- We support our 2 year olds to develop their milestones in these areas: Movement, hand and finger skills,language, cognitive,
social and emotional
- We teach basic skill of mark making, reading, writing and mathematics through play.
- We support our 3- 4 year olds to achieve their milestones in these areas: language, cognitive, movement, hand and finger
skills, emotional and social milestones.
- We also support our children to be able to cooperate with their friends, take turns and begin to show problem solving
- Work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop.
- Add to the life and well-being of our local community.
- Offer children and their parents a service which promotes equality and values diversity.
Reception Ready programme [4 years- rising
This is a programme organised by the preschool manager who is a qualified teacher of over 25 years. She helps prepare for
Reception class and teaches them all the necessary skills needed in all the seven areas.
The aim of this programme is to support the children to develop
Good social skills
in their personal care
willingness to ‘have a go’ at something new
Are curious about
the world around them
Have developed secure early skills in Literacy, Mathematics, Science and